Ice skating is a great way to stay physically fit while having fun with one of Canada's favourite activities. So lace up those skates and enjoy the ice! The qplex is available for private bookings, and offers public skating, along with community organized programs such as KV Minor Hockey. For general information on ice rentals and availability call (506) 848-5900 or stop by the Administration Office at the qplex.
Coupled with its sister facility, the Quispamsis Memorial Arena (QMA), the qplex provides the town with a second indoor ice surface. The qplex maintains its ice surface throughout the year while the QMA, located at 350 Hampton Road, operates as an ice rink for approximately six months of the year.
Rinkside Sports Pro Shop September Hours
Arena Rental Contract
Ice Booking Request Form
qplex Scoreboard Manual
QMA Scoreboard Manual
Things to Know
- no fee for public skating
- separate players entrance at ice level
- 6 Dressing Rooms - 2 are oversized
all have in-floor heating, stick racks,
washrooms and showers
- 2 Referee Rooms
- electric Zamboni - zero emissions
- 2 see through glass viewing sections at ice level
- plans underway for a future Pro Shop
- please be considerate of other skaters - no racing or tag
- family washrooms are located near the players entrance
- NHL regulation size
200 feet x 85 feet
- Open Year Round
- 1,140 seats
capacity 1,500 people (includes standing)
- heated stands
- wheelchair accessible viewing areas
Refuel your body
at the Q-Stop.
It's important to stay energized. The Q-Stop canteen at the qplex offers a variety of food items, beverages and healthy choices to keep you powered up! Locally owned and operated by the Georgoudis family.