Walk your way to a healthier you one step at a time. The three-lane indoor walking track is an ideal place to meet your friends and enjoy a leisurely or brisk stroll around the arena. Walk the track five times and you will have walked one kilometre. We suggest bringing along a change of footwear for inside use, especially during inclement weather. This will help protect you from slips and falls, and protect our track from outside dirt and salt. The Walking Track is open daily from 6:30 am to 10 pm unless posted otherwise.
NOTE: IF A TICKETED EVENT IS IN PROGRESS, WALKING TRACK MAY BE CLOSED OR A FEE MAY BE APPLICABLE.
Traditionally the Aquafina walking track is closed during paid events, such as KVHS Hockey and Major Midget Vito’s games, which generally occur on Tuesdays, closing the track at 6 pm, and Fridays, closing the track at 6:30 pm, respectively.
Walking Direction Schedule
* Follow the posted directional arrows
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
Things to Know
- 5 laps around the track = 1 kilometre
- There is no fee to use the track
- If a ticketed event is in progress, a fee may be applicable or walking track may be closed
- Low-impact rubberized surface
- Storage area for shoes, personal belongings, etc.
- Jogging, running and Nordic walking poles are not permitted
- Dogs are not permitted, except service dogs
- Strollers are welcome, but please walk in single file