The walking track is open daily from 6:30 am – 10 pm.
Access Cards remain in effect. Free Access Cards for the qplex can be obtained by registering in the qplex Administration office weekdays from 8:00am – 4:00 pm. If you need to reactivate your existing card with proof of double vaccination, please visit the qplex Administration office weekdays 8am- 4pm.
Walk your way to a healthier you one step at a time. The three-lane indoor walking track is an ideal place to enjoy a leisurely or brisk stroll around the arena. Walk the track five times and you will have walked one kilometre.
Please bring a change of footwear for inside use, especially during inclement weather, which will help protect you from slips and falls, and protect our track from outside dirt and salt.
NOTE: IF A TICKETED EVENT IS IN PROGRESS, WALKING TRACK MAY BE CLOSED OR A FEE MAY BE APPLICABLE.
Walking Direction Schedule
* Follow the posted directional arrows
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday
Things to Know
- 5 laps around the track = 1 kilometre
- There is no fee to use the track
- If a ticketed event is in progress, a fee may be applicable or walking track may be closed
- Low-impact rubberized surface
- Storage area for shoes, personal belongings, etc.
- Jogging, running and Nordic walking poles are not permitted
- Dogs are not permitted, except service dogs
- Strollers are welcome, but please walk in single file