If you would like a free Access Card for the qplex, call 848-5900, email email@example.com or register here. Cards can be picked up weekdays from 8am – 4:30 pm in the qplex administration office.
Walk your way to a healthier you one step at a time. The three-lane indoor walking track is an ideal place to enjoy a leisurely or brisk stroll around the arena. Walk the track five times and you will have walked one kilometre.
Please bring a change of footwear for inside use, especially during inclement weather, which will help protect you from slips and falls, and protect our track from outside dirt and salt.
As of April 13, 2021, the walking track is open daily from 8 am – 8 pm (during the Yellow level).
NOTE: IF A TICKETED EVENT IS IN PROGRESS, WALKING TRACK MAY BE CLOSED OR A FEE MAY BE APPLICABLE.
Walking Direction Schedule
* Follow the posted directional arrows
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday
Things to Know
- 5 laps around the track = 1 kilometre
- There is no fee to use the track
- If a ticketed event is in progress, a fee may be applicable or walking track may be closed
- Low-impact rubberized surface
- Storage area for shoes, personal belongings, etc.
- Jogging, running and Nordic walking poles are not permitted
- Dogs are not permitted, except service dogs
- Strollers are welcome, but please walk in single file